- To develop analytical system and provide service for analyzing health products, medicinal plants and clinical pathology.
- To study, analyze, research and innovate technical for health products, medicinal plants and clinical pathology.
- To act as reference testing laboratory for health products, medicinal plants and clinical pathology.
- To upgrade laboratory quality system, support technical and transfer technology of laboratory analyzing to networking laboratories both in governmental and private sectors.
- To cooperate with related agencies.
Regional Medical Sciences Centers, Department of Medical Sciences
|Regional Medical Sciences Centers||Responsible Areas|
|1. Regional Medical Sciences Center 1 (Chiangmai)||Chiangmai, Lampang, Lamphun, Mae-hong-son|
|2. Regional Medical Sciences Center 1/1 (Chiangrai)||Chiangrai, Phayao, Phrae, Nan|
|3. Regional Medical Sciences Center 2 (Phitsanulok)||Phitsanulok, Petchabun, Uttraradit, Tak, Sukhothai|
|4. Regional Medical Sciences Center 3 (Nakhonswan)||Nakhonswan, Uthaithani, Phichit, Kamphaengphet, Chainat|
|5. Regional Medical Sciences Center 4 (Nonthaburi)||Nonthaburi, Bangkok, Lopburi, Singburi, Ang-thong,Nakhonnayok, Saraburi ,Ayuthaya , Pathumthani|
|6. Regional Medical Sciences Center 5 (Samut songkhram)||Samut songkhram, Samut sakhon, Prachuap khiri khan, Phetchaburi, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi, Nakhonprathom, Suphanburi|
|7. Regional Medical Sciences Center 6 (Chonburi)||Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Prachinburi, Sa-kaeo, Trat, Chanthaburi, Rayong, Samutprakan|
|8. Regional Medical Sciences Center 7 (Khonkaen)||Khonkaen, Kalasin, Roi-et, , Mahasarakham|
|9. Regional Medical Sciences Center 8 (Udon thani)||Udon thani, Nhongbua lumpoo, Nhongkai, Loei, Sakon Nakhon,Nakhon phanom, Bueng Kan|
|10. Regional Medical Sciences Center 9 (Nakhon ratchasima)||Nakhon ratchasima, Chaiyaphum, Surin, Buriram|
|11. Regional Medical Sciences Center 10 (Ubon ratchathani)||Ubon ratchathani, Sri-sa-ket, Yasothon, Amnat charoen, Mukdahan|
|12. Regional Medical Sciences Center 11 (Surat thani)||Surat thani, Chumpon, Nakhonsri thammarat, Krabi, Phangnga ,Ranong|
|13. Regional Medical Sciences Center 11/1 (Phuket)||Phuket|
|14. Regional Medical Sciences Center 12 (Songkhla)||Songkhla, Satun, Puttani, Narathiwat, Yala , Phatthalung|
|15. Regional Medical Sciences Center 12/1 (Trang)||Trang|
RMSC 1/1, Chiangrai Research and development, risk assessment, and laboratory service in medical sciences and health products. Provide the knowledge and technology to communities and strengthen the networking. The quality of work is continuous improved and ensured by implementing of and conforming to the proper international standards. RMSC 2, Phitsanulok. RMSC, Phitsanulok, services the 5 provinces in Regional Health Service 2. Our primary duties include the monitoring and support of consumer food, drug and other health product protectionism; disease outbreak investigation, monitoring and diagnosis; and, advocating for the legal processes. RMSC 6, Chonburi Regional Medical Sciences Centre is a technological center Responsible for eight provinces in eastern seaboard area as following Chonburi , Chachoengsao , Rayong , chantaburi , Trad , Pracheenburi , Srakaew , and Samutprakarn. The responsibility is Laboratory analysis , protection and public health Laboratory. RMSC 7, Khonkaen
- Improving analytical systems and providing laboratory services for health products, herbs and medical diagnosis.
- Research and development in laboratory technology for law and regulations of safety and quality control of health products, herb, and medical diagnosis.
- To be the reference laboratories for health products, herb, and medical diagnosis.
- Enhancing laboratory quality, knowledge support, and technology transfer the for private and governmental laboratory network
RMSC 11, Surat thani Responsibilities of the Regional Medical Sciences Center 11, Surat Thani cope with four provinces in southern part of Thailand. They are Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat and Ranong
RMSC 12/1, Trang