Laboratory Quality Standards
Bureau of Laboratory Quality Standards
- Signing a Mutual Recognition Arrangement with the Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC MRA) and the international Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC MRA).
- Accrediting of health product testing laboratory according to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Accrediting of medical testing laboratory to ISO 15189.
- Accrediting of health testing laboratory for certification Thai residents wishing to work overseas.
- Granting certification of pesticide residue testing system in fresh vegetable and fruit.
- Acting as the development center for laboratory quality assurance related to health product testing laboratory and medical testing laboratory.
- Providing External Quality Assessment Scheme (EQAS, Proficiency Testing) for medical laboratory.
- Being the information center of quality and laboratory standard in both medical and public health areas.